Online casinos have finally managed to win the hearts of players with their huge collection of games. While some allow gamers to engage for free, others agree to real money deposits. However, the moment an individual steps into the gambling world in order to participate in the casino games, he/she instantly gets into a certain category. What category do you belong to? Read, analyze and make a conclusion.
Classification Based on Selection of Online Games
Gambling online with online casinos to enjoy various kinds of games, be it slots, video pokers or Blackjack will definitely mean classifying the players based on their choices. Let us explore this below:
- Slot lovers are addicted to betting and pulling of virtual levers, to land on lump sum payouts. They also hold an interest in playing progressive jackpots to win millions.
- Roulette players love to guess the number or colour that they anticipate will appear on the wheels.
- Video Poker players prefer to bet and emerge as the best poker hand possible.
- Craps players are more into rolling two dices and betting on the amount that will turn up.
- Baccarat players are concerned about card values and betting in order to win a round.
- Blackjack players are apprehensive about card face values to receive winnings at 1:1 odds.
Classification Based on Deposits
Gamblers can also be classified according to the deposits they make. Let us take a look below:
- Free players: They are the ones who engage in demo modes, even after getting registered at the concerned online gambling hub. Usually, they are termed as beginners, most of whom are interested in free versions rather than making a deposit.
- Small Deposit players: They are the ones who indulge in repeated deposits of maximum €500 in a week. However, they tend to credit amounts at an online casino at regular intervals.
- High-rollers: These are the ones who constantly replenish their accounts with more than €500 as the sum, every single week. Online casinos generally try to retain such groups.
- VIP player: Ones, who make a deposit as high as €1000, are considered to be the highest group. Gamers are instantly pushed into this category, the moment they prefer small bets instead of risking a large sum.
Classification Based on Personalities
Online casinos have successfully managed to attract gamblers to their sites by showcasing varied themed and featured games. As the variety in game collection and bonuses doubled, gambling gradually captivated more of gamers to their site, and eventually, they witnessed a change in their personalities. Based on these traits that they exhibit before us, gamers can well be categorised into six types:
- Escapists: The players falling into this category are the ones who take refuge in gambling to catch a break from everyday pressures of life. Betting here works as an emotional release for them, freeing them from boredom and loneliness.
- Compulsives: The decisions of players under this group are often led by emotions, and they frequently take foolish choices based on their sentiments. They are unpredictable in nature and lose their composure at the time of gambling. The only possible way to prevent oneself from turning into a compulsive gambler is by following the casino guide as much as possible.
- Socials and Casuals: There are gamers whose sole objective is to enjoy playing, and to them, gambling is a clear-cut source of recreation. They also keep a keen interest in games and try to learn the tactics while enjoying it at the same time.
- Serious Socials: These individuals, spending most of their time in gambling, are more into making friends among online gamers while enjoying games, all at the same time.
- Professionals: The professionals, as the name suggests, are generally the ones for whom gambling is just another means of making a living. They have both skills and experience, while emotions never come into their way. They also keep a close watch over their funds and take heed of time.
The gambling world is full of gamers. While some are hardcore bettors, others choose to visit the online sites just for the sake of enjoyment. Understanding different types of players helps marketing experts of the casinos choose the best development strategy. Thus, offering special games and bonuses to different types of customers.