Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition
July 19, 2013
Four Difficulty Settings
Exclusive Bonus Chapter
Integrated Strategy Guide
Wallpapers & Concept Art
Soundtracks & Cutscenes
Achievements & Collectibles
Shop & Secret Room
We know a lot of you have been waiting patiently for this fifth Mystery Trackers game considering how successful the previous four installments were. Black Isle and Four Aces both scored full rating from us so we wonder if Silent Hollow will be able to follow the same path since the mentioned two games set the standard so high; surprisingly, it does not let us down!
All of the previous Mystery Trackers games took you on a journey to different parts of the world where you try to solve supernatural events and stop the town being destroyed. However, in this fifth game; the event happened in your very own Mystery Trackers’ headquarter which we think it is a very nice and interesting twist. The story is very engaging as well as exciting, there are amazing actions, bunch of different characters with different special abilities along with supernatural animals.
Silent Hollow has more supernatural elements than the previous four games as not only the characters you encounter can perform special abilities but you have them yourself too! Furthermore, you also have Mystical Lens in which you can use it to scan the location to find objects that are hidden to plain eyes. Not to mention that your Elf companion is also back, he can help you perform many difficult tasks along the way.
We know what to expect from the visual presentation when it comes to Elephant Games and Mystery Trackers. Silent Hollow continues to deliver fantastic, eye-candy graphics with gorgeous, beautiful artwork and wonderful visual effects. The music is also very well composed and fit the mood of the game extremely well.
For those who are looking for CE factor in CE game, Mystery Trackers 5 has them all. There are great Achievements to collect, Coins to collect and use in the Shop whether to decorate Elf’s family or to change the look of the interface, there are also Exotic Animals Collection as well as Dossier Collection – so there are plenty to look out for during the game. The Bonus Chapter features an event after the end of the main game which is equally entertaining and well-made.
In this series:
- Mystery Trackers: The Void
- Mystery Trackers: Raincliff
- Mystery Trackers: Black Isle
- Mystery Trackers: The Four Aces
- Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow
- Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms
- Mystery Trackers: Blackrow's Secret
- Mystery Trackers: Nightsville Horror
- Mystery Trackers: Winterpoint Tragedy
- Mystery Trackers: Paxton Creek Avenger
- Mystery Trackers: Train to Hellswich
- Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts
- Mystery Trackers: Memories of Shadowfield
- Mystery Trackers: Mist Over Blackhill
- Mystery Trackers: Darkwater Bay
- Mystery Trackers: The Fall of Iron Rock
- Mystery Trackers: The Secret of Watch Hill