Hidden Expedition: Dawn of Prosperity Collector's Edition
August 23, 2015
3 Difficulties + Custom Mode
Exclusive Bonus Chapter
Integrated Strategy Guide
Wallpapers & Concept Art
Soundtracks & Cutscenes
Achievement & Collectibles
Replayable HOs & Puzzles
Souvenir Room & Making Of
Recently, there have been some strange tremors around the area of Mortana mountains. What makes this an unusual case worthy of an investigation by the Hidden Expedition team is that there are no active earthquakes present. Is this really the work of the mother nature, or some ill-intent genius is behind all this?
Since Eipix acquired the rights to the classic Hidden Expedition franchise, each installment in the series has been pretty consistent in terms of quality. Dawn of Prosperity is the ninth game overall, fourth done by Eipix and it certainly does not disappoint. However, this does not mean that Dawn of Prosperity is flawless. For instance, we found the story to be a little bit slow-going and at times, illogical.
Nonetheless, the game backed that up with some amazing production values. Dawn of Prosperity is a Sci-Fi themed game, and the developer has indeed created a breathtaking futuristic environment – with hi-tech equipments and gorgeous landscapes. The visual quality is up to Eipix’s usual top-notch standard, and the animations are just as good. In addition, the soundtracks are excellent and really add to the suspense and the excitement.
In terms of the gameplay, Hidden Expedition: Dawn of Prosperity is surprisingly challenging. On the adventure part, the game remains fairly straightforward, although there are definitely several fascinating interactions as well. The puzzles are what really captivated us. While some of the puzzles are what we have seen before, there is a handful that are interestingly unique and complicated. All of the puzzles connect well with the story and are extremely, extremely entertaining. This goes the same with the hidden object scenes; progressive, highly-interactive and super fun.
In Hidden Expedition fashion, there are Fact-Cards to collect, along with the basic collectibles. Other features in the heavy-loaded Collector’s Edition are concept art, wallpapers, cutscenes, replayable hidden object scenes and puzzles, making of, a strategy guide and the souvenir room. As for the bonus chapter, it is as awesome as the main game is.
In this series:
- Hidden Expedition: Titanic
- Hidden Expedition: Everest
- Hidden Expedition: Amazon
- Hidden Expedition: Devils Triangle
- Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands
- Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian Hope Diamond
- Hidden Expedition: Crown of Solomon
- Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian Castle
- Hidden Expedition: Dawn of Prosperity
- Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth
- Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End
- Hidden Expedition: The Eternal Emperor
- Hidden Expedition: The Lost Paradise
- Hidden Expedition: The Pearl of Discord
- Hidden Expedition: The Curse of Mithridates
- Hidden Expedition: The Golden Secret
- Hidden Expedition: The Alter of Lies
- Hidden Expedition: Neptune's Gift
- Hidden Expedition: The Price of Paradise